Ali Akbar is passionate about innovation, and an advocate of incorporating new technologies in the provision of healthcare. Trained as an Epidemiologist, he wishes to blend his unique clinical and research experience to push medical innovations to succeed.
- Previously worked for medeuronet as Clinical Science Intern where he helped create and streamline the use of a project management tool to increase team efficiency.
- medeuronet's In-house Electronic Data Capture (EDC) expert with extensive experience in generating data capture forms tailored to client needs.
- Upto 5 years' of extensive laboratory research experience, and thorough knowledge of scientific and statistical methodology.
- -Ali Akbar holds an MSc in Control of Infectious Diseases (CID) from the London School of Hygeine and Tropical Medicine (LSHTM).
- Hailing from Tanzania, Ali Akbar has a mutli cultural and multi-lingual heritage allowing him to connect with people of different cultures and backgrounds.